Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday Night Confessions

I have been thinking of a bunch of different confessions that I can put up here this week..so let's see what we've come up with, shall we?
  • I hate spiders. Even the thought of one nearby scares the snot out of me.
  • I swear. A lot. Not many people hear me, because most of it is said under my breath, but it's a habit Sam is trying to get me to break.
  • Along with that one, I have road rage somewhat. I apologize to anyone out there that I have called an idiot. I can't help it. I am usually nice...just not as nice in a car.
  • I haven't shaved my legs in about a week. And I can not stand it.
  • I have a secret crush on Johnny Depp, especially as a Pirate.
  • I talk to myself. (yeah..not going to explain that one)
  • I am obsessed with photography. Taking pictures, and editing them. I LOVE it, and could do it all day.
  • I don't like changing poopy diapers. I know, I know. I waited 6.5 years to be able to do that, but it doesn't mean I have to like it.
  • I want to be doing this right now...

Enjoy!

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Cool to learn more about you. :)

Michelle said...

LOL - This explains a lot! jk Fun to read. I learned some things I never knew! What a fun idea! Love the pics too by the way :)

Curtis & Elise said...

I like the confessions idea but I think that after a week or two of it, I'd run out of things to say. I'm pretty boring. Maybe after hearing yours a couple more times, I'll try it too. :)

electromdc said...

Ahhh Tara... I've always thought the world of you, but this just makes me love you even more!!!! When I read the part about you swearing, I had to laugh. I was like... "Tara swears?!" I totally didn't picture you as being the type!!! But then, people always say that about me, ha ha ha...

And I can totally relate with you on the road rage thing. I am horrible, but it never really came out until I moved to Oregon. these people DO NOT know how to drive. But I'm working on my patience. I eat a lot of carrots to keep my mouth full so I don't yell and to distract my brain, because I don't like carrots!!!

and also, I have a secret crush on Hugh Laurie. In fact, one time I had a dream that I was sick and he was curing me and I was sad about something and he gave me a hug. Totally not a Dr. House thing to do, but I can just say I woke up happy!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Is it wrong that I love that you swear too?!? :)

Alicia W. said...

Just wait until Bubba starts mimicking your words...kids have super-hearing.

Crystal said...

love the picture of Sam and bubba sleeping so cute!! It is a good idea to do that every wk. Excited to read more!!!Might try that this week see how long I CAN KEEP IT UP. Like a wk lol