Sunday, February 8, 2009

Spring?

The other day we had a "hint" of spring. It was SOOOO nice! The weather was about 60+ degrees, and we got to go outside and just sit on the grass and play. Bubba wasn't sure what to do with himself! He pretty much had free reign over the front yard. He would wander from the fence where Sheba (my parent's dog) was, and over to the planter boxes to play in the dirt. So he got his first taste of dirt, because I couldn't get to him in time to stop him. Silly boy. I took some pictures of him outside, since he is old enough to finally enjoy it! I played around with them, and I love them! So here a few pictures from that...

We also tried feeding Bubba peaches. Like the diced peaches that you can get from the store. He sucked those things down SO fast! But in the process, he got them ALL over himself. So here is a picture of him eating those. He also doesn't want to be in the seat anymore, hence the sad face and the reach.

Also, last week my mom, sisters Tanielle, and Tab took Bubba and DK and headed down to Provo to the University Mall to do some shopping. They had a play area there called a Tree House, it has some dinosaur bones and everything there for kids to play on. My mom took some pictures of them playing. Bubba LOVED it! They have this big earth ball that rotates in water, and he was fascinated with it. It also made a sucking noise that scared him to death! Here are some of those pictures.
So there is a little of our week. Hope you enjoy! Let me know what you think!

3 comments:

birthMOM said...

the pics of him on the grass remind me of the sunshine baby face from teletubbies!

Alicia W. said...

My kids love the treehouse, too.

Michelle said...

I love the pictures outside! Nathan loves to be out in the grass, but he keeps grabbing at the grass until he can get some in his hands and then he tries to eat it...silly kid. Luckily I have been able to catch him every time, but I know that won't last...