Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Friday, June 26, 2009
- I am hopefully running a 5K next week. I have been trying to run and train for it, but it hasn't been going so well. I did something to my hamstring, but I believe it is better now, and last time I ran, I had a small asthma episode and had to quit early. Blech. But if all goes well, I will be running one next weekend! YAY!
- I have this urge to go through everything in my storage unit and sell everything possible. But I don't have the motivation to go and do it.
- I am having a really hard time running a photography business when Sam is gone all the time. When he is gone, I am taking care of Bubba, the only time I can edit, is when he is sleeping, of which I usually am trying to clean or do other things around the house that need to be done. And then when Sam gets here, I could usually leave Bubba with Sam for an hour or two, and get editing done. But now when Sam gets here, he wants my time and attention too, so when Bubba goes down for a nap or to bed, Sam wants my attention, which doesn't let me edit either! I have things that should have been edited weeks ago, and I can't get them done. It really makes me wonder about doing photography for now.
- I hate losing people. It tears me up inside, and makes me sick. Especially when I lose someone for no reason whatsoever. The only thing I can tell myself, is that as long as I can stand and say I did nothing wrong, then I will get through it.
- I watched a midnight movie the other night and it KICKED MY BUTT! We went and saw Transformers, and WOW. It was a good movie, but towards the end of it, my eyes were burning, and I just felt sick. I don't know if I will be going to another midnight movie for a while. Haha.
Alright, I will end with those for today. Enjoy!
Of course him in his crab. He wouldn't look at the camera.
Here is Bubba and me!
And here is Sam and Bubba
And here is a video of him playing around. I was going to get more video, but my phone died, and that is what I was taking video with!
Anyway. That was our day yesterday! It was a lot of fun, and we can't wait until we can go back swimming! This also makes me want to get more toys for him to play with in the water. LOL.
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Friday, June 19, 2009
- I hate mornings. Ok, so maybe hate is too harsh of a word. But I really really loathe them. And even though I know I have to wake up early in the morning, I still can't bring myself to go to sleep early to get enough sleep. If I had it my way, I would wake up at 10:00 or later every day.
- I love movies. I could watch at least one movie every day!! But I haven't had the chance to. And when I do, I usually watch the same movie for a few days.
- I live through Music. If I am in any kind of mood, I can usually find a song that relates to how I am feeling. There have been many times that I have sat Sam down, and had him listen to a song to show him how I feel at that time. It portrays my emotions better than anything.
- I met up with some people the other day, who I have a huge connection with, and I had SO much fun! It actually made me feel like I had some good friends. Even though it was the first time that I had met some of them!
- I want to go to a beach. And we should be going in August!! YAY! I can not tell you how excited I am to go! I miss it..
- I love to Vaccum. Is that weird? I love listening to things get sucked up the tube. Yeah, I'm odd.
There we go. Enjoy!
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Friday, June 12, 2009
- According to my mother, I have an uncanny ability to remember lines from movies that I have only seen once. Sam and I went and saw UP last week, and we came back, and I could quote a few different lines from the movie. In fact, any movie that they brought up, I could quote at least one line from. It's strange. I LOVE movies, and I remember them from lines. I'm weird, I know.
- I wish I had $5,000. And not for what I thought I wanted it for. At first I wanted to use it to spend on clothes, and just a big shopping spree. But now I just want it to get out on our own.
- I love taking pictures, but I think that I undersell myself. And I am having a really hard time with this. I have had a lot of people tell me that I don't charge enough for my pictures. But I don't have enough business as it is. So why up my prices. I don't know..I go back and forth...
- Bubba has a doll. I know, I know, he's a boy, and he shouldn't have a doll. But I digress...he does. And he loves it. I can't take it away from him. He will pull it out, and put it in my arms. If I try to set it off to the side, he will pick it up and put it back in my arms. He gives it rides on his truck, and he kisses it. He LOVES to kiss it. He is always kissing the doll on the head. It all has been very sudden..like within the last 2 weeks. Think he's trying to tell us something? lol
- I am exhausted. And I miss Sam. I hate Friday nights. Boooo.
I am heading to bed. Enjoy!
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Here is Bubba looking like Shrek. If only they were green.... And on another note, he would NOT keep these things in!! Anytime I put them in, I would try to distract him, and then he would be right back trying to pull them out. Silly boy.
Here is DK with his cool looking earplugs. Seriously, this is the way to go!
And here is Bubba and I. Again, another picture with him NOT looking at the camera. Man, do I have him trained. Haha.
Monday, June 8, 2009
Saturday, June 6, 2009
My mom and dad were Emergency Service Volunteers out there today, and they had a special pre-show yesterday for family of those volunteering, and also veterans, disabled, etc. So we were able to go out yesterday and watch thim perform. That was pretty cool. Bubba didn't care for them that much. He got a little excited when he finally noticed the planes, but the noise and such didn't bother him. Thank heavens! So I was able to take some pictures. Here are a couple for your enjoyment!
Friday, June 5, 2009
- I was reminded today of a childhood dream I had. I always wanted to be a pilot. And not just any pilot, I wanted to fly fighter jets. F16's and all that jazz. Now that I know I won't be a fighter pilot, I can hope to fly as a passenger in one one day. We watched the Thunderbirds in their practice run today before the big air show over the next couple of days. WOW. I loved it.
- I don't know where I want to go with my life. I am doing what I want to do, which is being a mother. But I don't know where my life is going. And it scares me.
- I really really really like eating at Cafe Rio. They are at the top of my list along with Olive Garden. Their sweet pork salad is to DIE for! And I have seriously died a million times to get one! Ok, maybe not a million, but at least a thousand. Yeah, ok, so I haven't died yet, but it's the thought that counts...
- I have been running a few times over the last few weeks, and when I don't go running at night, I miss it. I actually really enjoy running, it clears my head, and makes my body feel great.
- I have had 2 miscarriages before we turned to adopting our little one. This was amongst 5 failed Artificial Inseminations, and 3 In Vitro Fertilizations, and many many MANY months of fertility drugs. Most people will think that that is not a lot, and that I shouldn't complain about it, because there are many people out there who have had more than that. But it still hurts. I hate it. I still have days where I cry over it. They are fewer and far between, but they are still there.
And I think I will end with those... I am anxious to let my head meet my pillow. It's been missing it..
Thursday, June 4, 2009
This is his blowing kisses. He doesn't use his hand all the time, and will just give out kisses. SO cute!!
Here he is actually LOOKING at my camera! I am going to try and edit this one..I LOVE it.
Same with this one. He is looking at me like "seriously mom...what's the point?"
And this is him smelling the flowers. He smells flowers all the time! We had a vase with a rose in it, and he was constantly taking it off of the table, sitting down on the floor with it, just so he could smell it. SO blasted cute.
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
He always tries to get my camera when I take his picture now. Silly boy!
Here he is getting out of the pool for a minute.
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Monday, June 1, 2009
Here we are at the Elephant Exhibit. Bubba is getting tired..he is starting to whine in this picture.
Here is Sam with Bubba. They are giving the bird $1. The bird took it out of Bubba's hand. He kept dropping the dollar bill so he could try and grab the bird. Silly boy!
Here is Tabitha and DK on the train!
And here are the 3 of us on the train. Bubba didn't want to look at the camera.
Aunt Tanielle and DK!
Here we are just setting out. Trying to make sure everyone is buckled and ready to go!
At the bird show. Bubba noticed everyone else clapping, and would start clapping and laughing. Haha.