Friday, June 19, 2009

Is it Friday already?

Wow..the week sure goes by fast...
  • I hate mornings. Ok, so maybe hate is too harsh of a word. But I really really loathe them. And even though I know I have to wake up early in the morning, I still can't bring myself to go to sleep early to get enough sleep. If I had it my way, I would wake up at 10:00 or later every day.
  • I love movies. I could watch at least one movie every day!! But I haven't had the chance to. And when I do, I usually watch the same movie for a few days.
  • I live through Music. If I am in any kind of mood, I can usually find a song that relates to how I am feeling. There have been many times that I have sat Sam down, and had him listen to a song to show him how I feel at that time. It portrays my emotions better than anything.
  • I met up with some people the other day, who I have a huge connection with, and I had SO much fun! It actually made me feel like I had some good friends. Even though it was the first time that I had met some of them!
  • I want to go to a beach. And we should be going in August!! YAY! I can not tell you how excited I am to go! I miss it..
  • I love to Vaccum. Is that weird? I love listening to things get sucked up the tube. Yeah, I'm odd.

There we go. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You love to vaccum?! You could be a janitor, like I was in highschool! haha I HATED vaccuming...it took FOREVER! ;) Also, I love that you do this - it's fun to learn new things about you, like the music thing! Keep it up!