Thursday, June 4, 2009

Haircuts and other things...

Today we gave Bubba his second hair cut. His hair was getting fairly long, and when it was wet, it looked like he had a mullet. Haha. Seriously. So we cut it again, and now he looks like a little boy again. Growing way to fast out of this "baby" stage. I have a toddler, and I don't think it will sink in until he is almost a teenager. But I went out and took some pictures of my sisters the other day, and we of course took Bubba along. So here he is!
This is his blowing kisses. He doesn't use his hand all the time, and will just give out kisses. SO cute!!

Here he is actually LOOKING at my camera! I am going to try and edit this one..I LOVE it.

Same with this one. He is looking at me like "seriously mom...what's the point?"

And this is him smelling the flowers. He smells flowers all the time! We had a vase with a rose in it, and he was constantly taking it off of the table, sitting down on the floor with it, just so he could smell it. SO blasted cute.
So that is more of what we have been up to. Sound exciting? Ooohhh Yeeeeaaaaahhhh. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

He is so sweet! I love that he smells the flowers. Roman used to then he fell once while smelling a tulip and now he just hits them! :(