Saturday, June 6, 2009

Air Force Week

This week was Air Force week, and it is ending by having a big airshow out at Hill Airforce Base. We were lucky enough to have the Thunderbirds come in and do a show. Now, the what I know about the Thunderbirds, is that they only travel to 3 airshows every year. And every OTHER year, they come to HAFB. Which I think is pretty cool. So anyway..
My mom and dad were Emergency Service Volunteers out there today, and they had a special pre-show yesterday for family of those volunteering, and also veterans, disabled, etc. So we were able to go out yesterday and watch thim perform. That was pretty cool. Bubba didn't care for them that much. He got a little excited when he finally noticed the planes, but the noise and such didn't bother him. Thank heavens! So I was able to take some pictures. Here are a couple for your enjoyment!

They were seriously SO fun to watch! And I am hoping that I might be able to watch a little bit of their show tomorrow. YAY!! Enjoy.

No comments: