Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

This is for the two guys in my life who mean the world to me.

My Dad:

My dad has helped me through a lot. He has always been there for me, and he means the world to me! He has graciously let us stay in his basement while we try to figure things out and get settled. Without so much as a complaint. He was there to band concerts, achievement activities, daddy-daughter dates, etc. So this is to thank him for being so wonderful!

My Hubby:

He is my life. He loves me, he cares for me, he is more than I deserve. I can't believe how lucky I am to have him in my life. And I can't express how LUCKY Bubba is to be able to call him dad. Which he does, ALL the time! I love to watch him play and interact with Bubba, and I usually have to let him do it, as I always try to butt in. Haha, but he does wonderfully. He is there for me when I am sad, and comforts me when he cry. When I am happy, he rejoices with me. I love him so so SOO much, and can't believe he's mine for eternity.

So for all you guys out there, and especially for these two in my life, I wish you a Happy Father's Day! You deserve the best!

1 comment:

Bryan Carter said...

Thanks sweetie! I love you!