Friday, June 12, 2009

I have a Confession to make...

That's right, time for confessions...what to confess, what to confess..
  • According to my mother, I have an uncanny ability to remember lines from movies that I have only seen once. Sam and I went and saw UP last week, and we came back, and I could quote a few different lines from the movie. In fact, any movie that they brought up, I could quote at least one line from. It's strange. I LOVE movies, and I remember them from lines. I'm weird, I know.
  • I wish I had $5,000. And not for what I thought I wanted it for. At first I wanted to use it to spend on clothes, and just a big shopping spree. But now I just want it to get out on our own.
  • I love taking pictures, but I think that I undersell myself. And I am having a really hard time with this. I have had a lot of people tell me that I don't charge enough for my pictures. But I don't have enough business as it is. So why up my prices. I don't know..I go back and forth...
  • Bubba has a doll. I know, I know, he's a boy, and he shouldn't have a doll. But I digress...he does. And he loves it. I can't take it away from him. He will pull it out, and put it in my arms. If I try to set it off to the side, he will pick it up and put it back in my arms. He gives it rides on his truck, and he kisses it. He LOVES to kiss it. He is always kissing the doll on the head. It all has been very sudden..like within the last 2 weeks. Think he's trying to tell us something? lol
  • I am exhausted. And I miss Sam. I hate Friday nights. Boooo.

I am heading to bed. Enjoy!

1 comment:

lasantine said...

Tara- Z had a doll at that age too. Don't worry, they grow out of it without any emotional scarring. It is precious while it lasts.