Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Summertime

I absolutely LOVE Summer! I love shorts, flip flops, ice cream, fireworks, BBQ's, picnics, parks, and swimming! We pulled out the little kiddie pool yesterday and filled it up. We had DK and Tabitha come over for some fun! Bubbe LOVED the water! I stuck him in and he would just stand in it, but splash, and play in it. He would try to get out every now and then, but then get right back in. I am glad that I have a water baby!! He loves the water and was soaked within a couple of minutes!! (No thanks to Uncle Curtis...)


He always tries to get my camera when I take his picture now. Silly boy!

Here he is getting out of the pool for a minute.

Splashing around.

But we had a lot of fun and will probably be pulling it out more often!

3 comments:

InWeighOverMyHead said...

yay summer!

Alicia W. said...

I love his swim trunks! What a cutie!

Crystal said...

Yay new pic all thu. I love pictures. :)