Friday, June 26, 2009

confessions of a stay at home mom..

Yep Yep..
  • I am hopefully running a 5K next week. I have been trying to run and train for it, but it hasn't been going so well. I did something to my hamstring, but I believe it is better now, and last time I ran, I had a small asthma episode and had to quit early. Blech. But if all goes well, I will be running one next weekend! YAY!
  • I have this urge to go through everything in my storage unit and sell everything possible. But I don't have the motivation to go and do it.
  • I am having a really hard time running a photography business when Sam is gone all the time. When he is gone, I am taking care of Bubba, the only time I can edit, is when he is sleeping, of which I usually am trying to clean or do other things around the house that need to be done. And then when Sam gets here, I could usually leave Bubba with Sam for an hour or two, and get editing done. But now when Sam gets here, he wants my time and attention too, so when Bubba goes down for a nap or to bed, Sam wants my attention, which doesn't let me edit either! I have things that should have been edited weeks ago, and I can't get them done. It really makes me wonder about doing photography for now.
  • I hate losing people. It tears me up inside, and makes me sick. Especially when I lose someone for no reason whatsoever. The only thing I can tell myself, is that as long as I can stand and say I did nothing wrong, then I will get through it.
  • I watched a midnight movie the other night and it KICKED MY BUTT! We went and saw Transformers, and WOW. It was a good movie, but towards the end of it, my eyes were burning, and I just felt sick. I don't know if I will be going to another midnight movie for a while. Haha.

Alright, I will end with those for today. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your confessions.... you'll never lose me... lol