Friday, June 26, 2009

Water Baby

Yesterday was a nice enough day that we went swimming. They have a pool here called Farmington Pool (catchy huh) and so we went. Sam, Bubba, and I took my sister and her friend Aubrey with us. Because you know, the more people you have, the funner it is! So we took them along with us, and went swimming. It was a LOT of fun!! This is the first time Bubba has really been swimming in a big pool this year. Last time he went, he was probably 5 months old. So it was fun to see how he would act this time. He absolutely loved the water. We have this inflatable crab that we bought last year. Bubba would always fall asleep in it. He fits a lot better in it this year, and he loved just floating there. We took him out of the crab, and he turned into a water baby! He was trying to dance in the pool, and seeing him try to walk in the water was a sight to see! Then he tripped and went under. Scared the SNOT out of me! I didn't let him go after that, but apparently, he thought it was funny, as he kept dipping his head down so it went under the water. He would pull it up blink his eyes, and then laugh. Silly boy! So here are some pictures:
Of course him in his crab. He wouldn't look at the camera.

Here is Bubba and me!

And here is Sam and Bubba

And here is a video of him playing around. I was going to get more video, but my phone died, and that is what I was taking video with!

Anyway. That was our day yesterday! It was a lot of fun, and we can't wait until we can go back swimming! This also makes me want to get more toys for him to play with in the water. LOL.

No comments: