Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Weekends (TAKE TWO)

Ok! I finally was able to get these photos to upload! Oooohhhhh Yeeeaaaahh. So here is what we did this weekend. Friday of course started with the Thunderbird preview, which I have previously mentioned. But THIS time, I am not going to post pictures of the jets, no sir-e, I am going to post some pictures of Bubba, my nephew DK, and me! That's right. Hold on to your hats..
Here is Bubba looking like Shrek. If only they were green.... And on another note, he would NOT keep these things in!! Anytime I put them in, I would try to distract him, and then he would be right back trying to pull them out. Silly boy.

Here is DK with his cool looking earplugs. Seriously, this is the way to go!

And here is Bubba and I. Again, another picture with him NOT looking at the camera. Man, do I have him trained. Haha.
And then on Saturday, I caught a ride down with my brother in law and his new wife to go down to my Niece's baptism. Her name is Sierra, and she just turned 8. Here she is.
Seriously a doll huh! Well, she was baptised on Saturday. Well, on our way down, we got caught behind an accident that ended up closing the freeway! So we had to get off, and I ended up missing the baptism, but was able to be there for the rest! After that we went out for a luncheon up the canyon. Hamburgers, and Hot Dogs on a grill. PERFECT! It was SO much fun!
And then this brings us to Sunday. A day that I really didn't do anything! I went to take a nap while Bubba was sleeping...and he woke right up. So not really a nap for me! Rats. But that's ok. We have been enjoying thunderstorms and lots of rain the last few days, so not a lot of playing outside unfortnately! But we will hopefully remedy that soon. Alright. Now that I got it to post, let's hope that cyperspace doesn't eat it when I hit publish. Everyone cross your fingers...

2 comments:

Michelle said...

So fun! Glad you had a good weekend. And that is really sad that you missed your niece's baptism ! :(

Alicia W. said...

I love DK's ear plugs...can I borrow them for the next rock concert I go to? Just kidding!