Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Reunions

Yesterday I had the wonderful oppertunity to spend it with friends. I have had these friends since Junior High School, so for over 10 years now! Wow! And even though we don't get together all that often (like twice in 2 years. Haha) I still consider them some of my closest friends. We didn't get a lot of group like pictures taken, but I got some pictures of the kids. They were so fun! Bubba is not used to sharing toys, so it's interesting to see him and how he reacts with with kids. Usually he does ok, but when he has to share, he will usually throw a little fit, because he gets frusterated. Poor kid. Hopefully it is something that we will pass!
Here is all of us together. Last time we had a picture taken like this, we had 1 kid in it! Now we have 4!! So from left to right: Bubba (14 months), Me, Josh, Hadley (14 months), Elise, Adelyn (3 years), Michelle, and Nathan (10 months).
Here is Bubba. He looks concerned...
Michelle is getting "worked on" by all the kids. Haha
Adelyn She didn't want her picture taken..so I snuck one.
Here is Nathan, SOOO cute! Seriously one of the happiest babies I have ever seen!
And look at his BLUE eyes!! They were to DIE for!
Hadley. He had gorgeous blue eyes as well! And can you believe he is the same age as Bubba?! Seriously, they were born on the EXACT same day. He is SO adorable!
The colors aren't coming through on Blogger in these. They are brighter on my computer!
Thank you again Elise for letting us come to your house and play! Thank you Michelle for the ride out, and for being a listening ear. You are amazing. And Thank you Josh for putting up with all of us gals! We need to do this more often!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love these pictures, I am stealing them for my blog ;) It was so fun to see you and everyone...and it's true, even though we don't see each other very often, I think of you as one of my closest friends. Love ya :)