Friday, February 20, 2009

For You Mom...

Oh mother dear..I know you worry when you leave us here to take care of your house. (Don't deny it, we know) SO I wanted to post some pictures of what we have accomplished with your house. Don't be afraid, as it is clean! Yay!! So here are some pictures to show you proof...just in case it isn't in the same shape when you get home in a couple of days. :-) Enjoy!

Here is the front of your front room table....Note all the boxes in front of the table are gone...

Here is your kitchen..the counter was clean until Kaleigh's pictures showed up...

The upstairs bathroom..

Here is a full view of your front room...

Here is another view of your front room

Here is the downstairs bathroom

The Computer desk..

Here is where I park my stuff...a little bit cleaner..

And here is the rest of your family room. See!

So there you are mom...see your house is still in order! Enjoy the pictures and let me know what you think. ;-)

No comments: