Saturday, February 14, 2009

HaPpY VaLeNtInE's DaY

Yes, I know this is late and the day is practically over. But I wanted to wish you all out there in Blogland Happy Valentine's Day, Or Single Awareness Day, or whatever you want to call it! I was a widow today as my Hubby was down south working for the weekend. I was kind of sad about it. This is the first Valentine's Day that I have been away from Sam in 7 years. But I was lucky and got to spend it with bubba, my mom, dad, and siblings. I am SO thankful for them and for what they do for me. Even though I probably annoy the crap out of them sometimes!

Anyway, I will end with a couple of pictures. I will try to do a more thorough update shortly.

"mom, can you PLEASE put the camera away and get me out of this thing?!"

"mom, I'm warning you! These teeth aren't just for show!!"

"What?! These remotes do the SAME thing?!"


Enjoy!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Cute of course!!! Sorry u were alone on valentines day.