Tuesday, February 24, 2009

11 months old

This is a short post telling about Bubba and how he turned 11 months old yesterday! I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT! 1 more month and he turns 1 year old! I look at him, and he is still my baby, but I can't help but see my little baby growing into a little boy. It makes me happy and breaks my heart all at the same time. Here is what he enjoys..
  • He loves to walk. He walks all over the place. He doesn't crawl as much anymore. He can stand up in the middle of a room without holding on to anything and just take off walking.
  • He can crawl DOWN stairs now as well. So he is better at working those.
  • He loves mom and dad. He is definately a momma's boy. Whenever I leave the room, even if it is just to the bathroom, he cries for me and tries to follow me. When he is hurt, he will come to me, and when he is happy he will come to me.
  • He loves food! He is starting to get more picky with what he eats, but he LOVES mac n cheese. He also enjoys eggs, cheese, lasagna, toast, yogurt, and anything anyone else is eating. He is seriously a moocher. Whatever you are eating, he wants to try it.
  • He sleeps all night. Although usually doesn't go to sleep until midnight or later, but then he sleeps in until 11 or 12. I'm trying to decide which I would like more...
  • He had his first haircut, and loves letting me do his hair.
  • He LOVES pillows and blankets. Seriously, he will grab them off of the couch and just bury himself into them. It is SO cute! He also loves stuffed animals. He cuddles them and can't go to sleep without one.
  • His favorite movie is Madagascar. If you say Zebra, he will look at the TV and point.
  • He loves to tickle. And he will say "tickle tickle tickle" as he tries to tickle you.
  • He also knows what his bottle is and tries to say it.
  • He still loves baths.
  • He still has the ability to make me fall in love every time I look at him. :-)


That is Bubba at 11 months. There are probably more things. I know I need to get video of him walking on here, and also video of him tickling on here. Those are the next things on my list of getting of him. Hopefully I can this week. Now to find that video camera.... And of course a picture. Me and my baby. He has NO expression as we slide down the slide....

2 comments:

Michelle said...

He is getting so big! He really is growing up. I love that picture and I love that you are finally a mother - you have always been meant to be one! I can't believe it has almost been a year. It sure has flown by.

Nicole said...

He is SO adorable! I can't believe he is almost a year old! I love all your pictures of him, sooooo awesome!!!