Saturday, February 7, 2009

LONG Overdue

This post is LONG overdue, as you can tell by the title. Last December, my good friend Michelle came to town. I hunted her down and got together with her. I felt bad because we didn't get a TON of time together, but I was very thankful for the time that we DID have! Her little one was 5 months old for these pictures. And him and Bubba look SO close in size that it is funny! Bubba is 9 months for these pictures. But here they are!

Here is GORGEOUS Michelle holding Bubba.
Here is her little one, looking at his mommy

Michelle and her little. SOOOOO cute! I have another one of him smiling..I will have to see if I can find it...
Here is the one of him smiling! It is kind of dark though..but enjoy!

Here they are lying next to each other. Look at how close they are! So funny...

And here are the 4 of us. This picture was so funny, we sat down to take the pictures, and Nathan reached over and grabbed Bubba's hand. Funny thing, is Bubba HATES having his hands held! But he sat there and let Nathan hold it! It was SOOO cute!

Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think!

2 comments:

yusufyusuf said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Michelle said...

Ahhhh so much fun! Thanks for posting. It was so good to see you. I need to somehow make a trip out to Utah where I don't have a million family commitments! We need to make sure next time we get to actually spend time together!!