Monday, March 3, 2008

Done With Icon!

I can not tell you how thrilled I am to be done with Icon! There was so much that I just could not stand it there anymore! And with everything that is coming up, we decided that I would go ahead and quit! I feel AMAZING to not have to go there anymore! And I was able to accomplish SO much today! I cleaned a lot of my apartment, got a lot of things ready for baby, and just about completely finished my new website! YAY!!

So I am going to try and make it a goal to post at least once I week. I usually forget. (I know shame on me) So I will try to be better about it! I check everyone else's blogs, and I forget to update my own!

Also, I got my candle stuff today and my house smelled SO GOOD! So YAY for scentsy! If you are interested in any of it, or you live in Utah County and want to smell all of them, let me know and I will get you in touch with the consultant! The stuff is SO good! It took 10 minutes before my home started smelling good, and then I had to turn it off after an hour because it was so strong! But it is SO good!! I am very excited that I have 12 different scents to burn! YAY!!

Anyway, that is about it for my random blogging...hope you enjoyed!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Yay for a post once a week! Not 3 times a day like me, but still I can't complain! :) Yay for being done at Ikon! Man, between you and Nicole being done with your jobs, I am SO jealous! Especially since the next two weeks are going to be horrible...sigh...

But yay! Once you finish the baby room, you MUST post pictures!!!!! :D

Nicole said...

ah! It's it great being home and preparing for the baby! It's so exciting we are all having new additions to our families this year. I can't wait to see pictures of your little guy in a few weeks! :)

Ginny Tanner said...

Tara! I'm so excited for you guys! Will you write me an email and let me know your address? I wish I could have been in Utah for your shower! I can't believe your reign at ICON is over. By the way, thanks for saying "Hi" to my brother for me...he finally gave me a call.:) I bet life has a whole new feel to it, now that ICON is out of the picture and you can focus on your new baby!