Sunday, March 16, 2008

Home Again!

Ok, so we made it home! Luckily we only spent about 10 hours on the road this time (we didn't take as many stops this time), but it was still a LONG drive! But we did see some GORGEOUS scenery! As we drove through the Blue Mountains, there was snow everywhere except on the roads. It had snowed yesterday or last night, and the trees were covered in white. Which just made it gorgeous, as most of the trees through there are pine trees. We watched a pretty sunset tonight, just outside of Juniper Idaho.








And we will be making that trip again shortly! We are planning on heading back up on Friday or Saturday of this week. And we will be experiencing a miracle on Sunday! This just happens to be Easter Sunday, but it will be the best one that we have ever had as our little boy should arrive into the world that day! YAY!!

In this trip to Oregon, we were lucky enough to meet Crystal. Crystal is our birthmother and an AMAZING person! She is SO sweet, and has such an awesome personality! We absolutely just love her! So here is a picture of our first meeting. We also went to a shower that her friends were throwing for her. That was neat to be a part of! We met some awesome people. And we just felt at home. It was great!

And here is a picture that I thought I would post of the two of us. This is us at Multnomah Falls. It was pretty windy, so don't mind the hair!



4 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute! Fun pictures! I am seriously counting down the days to next Sunday! Maybe I should make a paper chain.... ;)

Nicole said...

I absolutely LOVE Oregon! My aunt lived there for 12 years so I used to go up every summer, it is sooo beautiful, I am glad you were able to spend so time to see it.

I am soooooo excited for you and Sam, this is so neat and I can't wait to see pictures of your cute little son in another week!
:)

Ginny Tanner said...

I am SO excited for you guys! I can't believe you all probably have a baby right now! So, let me say Congrats! The pictures of Oregon are absolutely beautiful. What sort of things do you need for the baby?

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Photos....... We are so excited for you guys! Is there anything you need?