Thursday, March 20, 2008

Before and After...

OK..So I CLEANED!!! YAY!! I know there wasn't much to clean upstairs, but I thought that I would take before and after pictures! Yay!


So here is our bedroom from 3 different angles
Before:

After:

See...not much to do in that room! Now...the front room...

Before:


After:



And if you thought that was bad...here is the KITCHEN dun dun dun...
Before:
(now you can't really see it, but our sink is FULL of dishes!!)
After:
So there you go! That was my successful day cleaning today! Enjoy! I know I will be enjoying a nice clean house!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the before & after pictures! Wow, you were REALLY productive today!!! I love your apartment by the way...it is SO cute! And I really like your bedspread! And I also really like your couch thing that looks like you can lounge in it! Not sure what it is called. Yay! I love pictures!

Anonymous said...

BE..autiful!! I love it when my house is clean. I love seeing all that new baby stuff you've got waiting for your new little guy!

mandy_moo said...

WOW!! That really did turn out nice... the kitchen looks like a totally different place!!! We have to have another cleaning contest sometime. :D