Tuesday, March 18, 2008

It grows...

So, as we thought, the list grows. Here is an updated list! (the new ones are in purple, red is complete and blue is in the process...)

*Find an Attorney - We found on AWESOME one here in Logan that will do wonderfully!
*Find a Pediatrician - Again, we found one that we have heard wonderful things about!
*Email our caseworker - We had to get some odds and ends tied up
*Check on Loan - Wanted to make sure we had a back up plan for finances
*Get insurance papers
*Fill out insurance papers and turn in....
*Finish website and go live
*Talk to Sam's teachers to make sure he can leave for 2 weeks
*Call on our 401(k)'s and close them out
*Call Landlord and clear everything up with him
*Get other neccesities for baby
*Chart all of our expenses on Excel so I don't have to do it later
*Clean every room in our house
*Organize everything in the baby's room, so I know where to find it
*Update registry
*Make a list of things we still need, and give it to mom :-)
*Get our birthmother her gift

I don't know if I will ever complete everything on the list! But having a list makes me WANT to do, because then I can cross it off and see progress!! Yay!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love making lists so I can cross things off...plus, so I can remember to do things! Sometimes I add things to lists that are already done just to remind myself I have been accomplishing some things! haha I am glad you have already gotten so much done! In fact, a lot of the things you have left to do seem like they are some of the funnest ones! Man, I can't believe how close you are to having your little guy!

Oh, and I thought of something you need to add to your list...RELAX!!!! Cause that list is overwhelming and once the baby is here, you won't have much me time! So now is the time! I think you need to do something to pamper yourself. Oh man, I wish I lived closer...I would make you come with me to get a pedicure or massage or something! :)