Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring?

Anyone in Utah (or at least Northern Utah) will agree with this...why the heck is there SNOW?! On the first day of spring?! There are supposed to be budding flowers, and birds chirping in the air. But we wake up to snow on the ground! Of course it isn't much, and it stopped snowing and the sun is out now and so most of the snow has melted already. But STILL! Yesterday was such a nice day! The sun was out, and up here we even got to 60! It was SO nice! And today it is freezing! I am sitting here wrapped up in a blanket trying to stay warm.

And I am trying to get motivated to clean! I WANT to clean, I just can't get myself up to do it. Maybe I should ground myself from the computer until I get a certain amount done...Nah. Sounds too hard to do. :-)

Ok, well I will attempt to clean. I am going to take before and after pictures, and then hopefully show you my progress!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Man, I don't want to clean either...we need to live closer...then maybe we can keep each other company and motivate ourselves to clean?

Or we will just talk a lot...

Either way, it's a win, win