Friday, March 21, 2008

Excited?

So, I really don't think I am going to be able to stand all this excitement! I can BARELY contain myself! It is taking everything I have in me to not be jumping around our apartment!! (although I will admit, I did that earlier...so it might be out of my system a little...) I really just can not wait! I think that I should go to sleep and just sleep for the next 38 hours! Because then it might come faster!!

EEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK!!!!

But I bought a book yesterday called "Twilight" by Stephanie Meyer. I bought it just to keep me occupied while I went up to the school with Sam to keep him company for some homework. Well...I ended up staying up until after 4:30 in the morning reading! :-O And then I just had to finish the book today (note: this book has 498 pages) and I read it in about 16 hours. (6 of those hours I FORCED myself to sleep! I actually had to put the book in another room!!) I forgot how much I LOVE to read! It was awesome! Now..it doesn't help that I want to go out and buy the second book in the series...but I will do my best to resist. But that was something that passed some of the time! But now I have no book to read.... so sad.

Something else that I wanted to point out. I have had SO many people ask us if we are nervous at all. I am suprisingly not. I usually get SO nervous so easily!! But I haven't been nervous yet! (well, except when we met our birthmother, because I was afraid of what she would think of me...) I guess my excitedness outweighs my nervousness? SO..I am not nervous yet (that might change at 7:00 sunday morning) and I hopefully will just be too excited to feel nervous at all! But YAY!! I can not believe it is almost here!!

Ok...now onto finding something to occupy my time....

1 comment:

Michelle said...

AHHHHHHH!!!!!! I am so excited too! I can't wait to hear! Luckily my sister is visiting which helps keep me distracted from checking the web all of the time, but I will be soooo anxiously thinking of you on Easter!!!

(PS - I love that you were jumping around your apartment...sooo cute!)

I have heard that book is really really good, but it is always "missing" at the library. Checked in, but not really there...so sad! I LOVE that you had to put teh book in the other room! LOL!

On a side note, I LOVE LOVE LOVE that you are updating your blog more! Happy day! :D