Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My Mind and Allergies...

So...these last few days I have NOT been able to write, or talk! I keep messing up even simple words! It is like I have NO BRAIN! It is insane! I try to type, and it is taking me three times as long, because I keep spelling things wrong all the time! Now, I know it's normal for it to happen every once and a while, but this is like on EVERY OTHER WORD! It's insane!! And I just read through this, and found that I had repeated like 2 different things, so I had to go and change them! Yikes! I have a feeling that this is just going to get worse!

So, not only this, but my allergies are kicking in and making me feel awful! My eyes are red and puffy, and they ITCH like CRAZY!! And my nose is itching! I am driving Sam crazy, because I keep walking up to him saying "they itch!! make it go away!!" Maybe that is part of the reason that my mind is seeming to leave me. That and they make me tired, so I just want to sleep!

And I can not tell you how EXCITED we are for this next weekend / 2 weeks. It is going to be a very emotional, and exciting time for us! I will try to keep it documented so that I can share it later on in his life.

Also, the weather today was AWESOME! I actually drove in my car with the window down! It was GREAT! Too bad it is supposed to storm tonight and tomorrow. Bleh, but the weather was still nice today! And it is supposed to be up in the 60's all next week! But, alas, we will miss it as we will be in Oregon where there is rain 24/7. But that's ok, it is worth it!! So here is to hoping that SPRING is actually here!!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! I just clicked on your blog and there are so many posts that I can't contain my excitement!!

I am sorry about your "mindlessness!" I feel like that pretty much every day! lol!

Oh man, I CANNOT wait to hear about the next 2 weeks... I can't tell you how much my heart aches for you to have that little baby home with you!!!

And yay for opening the windows in the car! I won't mention that we have been doing that for months...oh wait, I guess I just did! Ooops! :)