Tuesday, March 18, 2008

THE LIST....

Dun dun dun...
We have a "list"! Since we got home we have had this ever growing list of things that we need to do! We have accomplished many of them; but here it is (red means I have done it, blue means it is partly done, and black means I still need to do it!)...

*Find an Attorney - We found on AWESOME one here in Logan that will do wonderfully!
*Find a Pediatrician - Again, we found one that we have heard wonderful things about!
*Email our caseworker - We had to get some odds and ends tied up
*Check on Loan - Wanted to make sure we had a back up plan for finances
*Get insurance papers
*Finish website and go live
*Talk to Sam's teachers to make sure he can leave for 2 weeks
*Call on our 401(k)'s and close them out
*Call Landlord and clear everything up with him
*Get other neccesities for baby
*Chart all of our expenses on Excel so I don't have to do it later
*Clean every room in our house
*Organize everything in the baby's room, so I know where to find it

That is all that I have written down so far! If I am missing anything, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!! I want to make sure everything is set out! So there it is...The List...I am slowly starting to cross them off! But for what I cross off, I add another one to it! It started out with like 4 things I needed to do! Yikes! Enjoy!

No comments: