Monday, March 24, 2008

HE'S HERE!!!!

So out little guys was born on Easter Sunday! March 23, 2008 and is PERFECT!! He weighed in at 8 pounds, and was 20 inches long. He is passing all his tests with flying colors and can't be any better! We are on cloud nine. Whenever we get to hold him, we are in heaven. Lost in that little face! YAY!!! I don't have time to update much right now, but I thought that I would update it at least.

We had some pictures taken at the hospital today, so here is the link to see them!
Click here!!!
(you will have to copy and paste the address. Sorry!!)
Enjoy!!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

He really IS perfect!!! Ahhhhhh I know I just sent you an email, but man, I am SO excited! I can't wait until you post pics on here! I can't wait to see you and Sam with him...your cute little family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

RAL said...

TARA!!! He is so beautiful! congrats to you guys again! I hope the rest of your trip goes well. Good luck with everything! I'm so happy for you!