Thursday, February 28, 2008

YeeHaw!!

So, after our vehicle breaking down so many times, we decided tot take the plunge and get a car. We have never before bought a car, so this was a new experience! After a few days of researching all the different cars out there, we decided on a Toyota Corolla. The gas milage is awesome on it as were the safety ratings! Not to mention that it is the make that doesn't show up in shops as much! It was a lot of fun to go shopping for one. And suprisingly enough, Sam made all the decisions on getting it! I was very surprised since he is the one who has held back on getting a car for so long!
And here is one of the outside of our apartment just for Michelle! We are apartment C. I would post pictures of the inside, but isn't the cleanest right now! The bottom window is to our front room (Obviously) and the top window is to the nursery. Yay!
Anyway, Now we have a reliable car to drive around that won't break down on us! And it is so fun to drive! I keep trying to think of excuses to go out and drive it around. :-) And those who know me should be surprised! Because normally, I don't like to drive!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

What a cute little town house! I love it! And of course I love the car!!! So exciting and fun!!!!! I wish I could see it in person, but this is almost as good!! :)

Anonymous said...

Yea! So exciting to get a brand new car! I am glad you found one that you love. They are great cars. Congrats! Oh yea and thanks for the comments about my blog.. I am addicted to designing it. I am a nerd...