Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Another Tag....

Thanks Michelle~

ReLaTiOnShIp TaG:

What is his name? Samuel, AKA Sam. I also call him bubba.
How long have you been married? Over 5 1/2 years now (July 2002)
How long did you date? Before we were married, about 10 months.
How old is he? 31 but he doesn't look it!
Who eats more? He does. Although I can sometimes surprise him with how much I eat...
Who said "I love you" first? We both agree that I said it first. ;-) But we said it the same night.
Who is taller? Depends on the shoes I wear. He is taller naturally, but I can sure beat him with a pair of heels!
Who sings better? He does. He grew up singing, and stuff. I still have some issues. But I can kick his butt in the clarinet!
Who is smarter? Depends on the subject.
Whose temper is worse? I would have to say mine is. But then, I never yell at computer games ;-)
Who does the laundry? Both of us. Depends on who is home at the time we really need laundry done.
Who does the dishes? Both of us. Again, it depends on who decides to actually do them, and who is available at the time they need to be done! Although, Sam does them more ofte!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do usually. But like Michelle, it depends on what side is closest to the door. I won't sleep near the door.
Who pays the bills? I do. Sam will remind me of them once and a while, but I take care of them.
Who mows the lawn? No lawn, so we don't have to worry. But if we had a lawn..Sam would. :-)
Who cooks dinner? Sam mostly. I will cook the fancy dinners. But Sam is good at throwing things together. (Yes I know..I'm spoiled.)
Who drives when you are together? Sam definately. I hate driving. Especially long distances.
Who is more stubborn? both of us. We have our certain opinions and we don't like to budge.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I am, it is like pulling teeth for him to.
Whose parents do you see the most? Sam's parents. Probably because they only live 10 minutes away.
Who proposed? Sam
Who has more friends? I do I do! Sam is always giving me a hard time because I want to spend time with friends. Hehe...
Who has more siblings? We are tied.
Who wears the pants in the family? I like to believe that I do. But we work together on most everything, so both of us.

And now I tag MELANIE, and GINNY! Hahahahaha. Take that!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

haha! I love these! So fun! And I'm glad that Sam helps you out so much! Husbands are great! Makes me not feel to bad for letting/making (?) Jeff help out so much! :) Can you believe it has been 5 1/2 years?! Crazy!! Almost 6!!