Thursday, February 7, 2008

I have been tagged again....

I have been tagged again. So here you go! Enjoy!

A- Attached or single: Attached and have been for over 5 1/2 years now!
B- Best Friend: Sam of course! I also have a bunch of friends that I go to for everything!
C- Cake or Pie: CAKE! I love a good cake. I especially like wedding cake, but I can take a chocolate cake anyday!
D- Day: Working! I wake up, go to work, come home and work some more, and then go to bed. Bleh...
E- Essential Item: Water, I love having a glass of ice water just to drink.
F- Favorite Color: Yellow. It is just a very happy color!
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Worms! Especially the sour ones...
H- Home town: My hometown is Kaysville, UT. But I also grew up in Fruit Heights, Bountiful, and Salt Lake.
I- Indulgences: Chocolate, and hot showers.
J- January or July?: July!! I like the warmer weather.
K- Kids: None yet, but hopefully within the next couple months!
L- Life is incomplete without: Sam, my family, the gospel, and friends.
M- Marriage Date: July 20, 2002
N- Number of Siblings: On my side = 3 sisters, 2 brothers, one sister in law and one nephew; Sam's side = 4 brothers, 1 sister, 8 nieces, 2 nephews, 3 sister in laws, and one brother in law
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples, mainly the more tart ones
P- Phobias or Fears: Spiders!
Q- Quote(s): "Don't give up what you want most, for what you want now"
R- Reason To Smile: Knowing that I am sealed in a forever family. Seeing Sam smile at me.
S- Season: SPRING!
T- Tag Two: I am going to tag Tana and Melanie. Take that!
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I love hot dogs
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Oppressor. I enjoy eating meat!
W- Worst Habit: I bite my nails. And I don't put things away where they go...
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds! I enjoy seeing what is going on with those and they are more of a "live" picture.
Y-Your favorite food: Chinese and Italian! Mmm...Olive Garden....Seseme Chicken...I'm hungry
Z: Zodiac Sign: Leo

Alright, so there you have it!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Yeah! It's fun reading what you write on these! Ok, so I am the worst friend ever...I never knew you lived in Fruit Heights!! When was that?? I'm sure it was before I moved there, but still! I also didn't know you liked such sour things!! I am sooo opposite! I have the biggest sweet tooth! :)