Wednesday, February 20, 2008

When it Rains it Pours...

Haha, so people told me that I never update my blog. Which is true. I don't very much. So how do you like this! 3 new posts in ONE day! Muahahahaha.

So, as some of you may know, our car was broken down last week. Something was wrong with the fuel pump. We took it into a shop, where they changed their price and wanted to charge us over $200 more than what they had origionally told us! And this was after we had agreed to let them do it! It was broken for like a week and a half, and it was a PAIN IN THE BUTT. We finally got it fixed (thanks to friends who let us use their driveway!!) and we were SO excited to finally have our car back! Yay!

Well today, it started smoking, and now it is spraying anti-freeze all over the engine, and we CAN'T FIND WHERE IT IS COMING FROM! So now we can't drive it AGAIN, because we don't know what will happen with it! ARGH! So now we have to figure out what is wrong with it, and then try to fix it. We just finished putting a couple hundred dollars into fixing it, now what?

I am ready to throw rocks at my car, and beat it with a wet spaghetti noodle! (Although, that might not get us anywhere....) So anyway, that along with the issues I am having with my work have made it so I think I want to start the weekend now. Bleh. Let's hope this week ends on a good note!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whenever you have car problems give Mike a call.. he almost always knows what wrong with it, where to get the parts, how much they cost and who can fix it for you for a good price. I sorry you are having a bad week. I hope things get better.

Michelle said...

Oh no! I can't believe your car is having even more problems!!! Ack!!! Seriously, when will it end?!?! :( I was so excited at first b/c you got it fixed! Sigh!

PS - I LOVE that you updated your blog! :)