Friday, July 3, 2009

What, oh what to confess...

Dun dun dun...
  • I hosted a Mary Kay party last week, and fell in love with their stuff. Oh my goodness. My good friend Tana is my consultant, and after much deliberation, I am going to become a consultant. I am way excited!
  • I am running a 5k in just under 8 hours, and I really don't feel ready for it. I feel nervous. I have run the route before, and have run the whole time, but I am fearful of actually doing it. I can't wait until it is over, and I can enjoy the rest of the day!
  • I really, really, really want to get away for a bit. A couple of days at least, and I want to be out of the state of Utah. Away from everyone and everything. And I don't want to plan anything. I just want to go.
  • I have been doing a lot of "searching" I guess, and have started to find what I like in myself. It's been refreshing in a way to see that some of the things that I thought were SO important, really aren't. And I am becoming ok with that. I am lucky enough to have a wonderful husband to be there for me.

That's all I can really think of at this time. So I am headed to bed. Good night and have a wonderful 4th of July!

1 comment:

lasantine said...

If you come visit me here in OH I'll bribe you with a trip to Kirtland!!!