Friday, July 17, 2009

Another week gone by..

Here we go:
  • I felt like my life stopped this week. My nephew was hit by a car and thrown 30 feet and spent a couple of nights at Primary Children's Hospital. When I heard the news, my stomach fell. I felt sick, worry, and pain. I ached to see him, to hold him, to be there for him. Tagan and I are very close. Have been since he was born. He is the 3rd boy of my life after Sam, and Bubba. I wanted to run to the hospital to see him. Sam wouldn't let me. Which is smart, because there were so many other people there. I was able to see him the next morning, and I just wanted to hold him. But it made me think about a lot of things in life, and made me realise that I take a lot of things for granted. I need to focus more on the little things. My heart goes out to Mell and Aaron, I don't think I would be as strong as them. But he is home now, and doing a lot better.
  • I don't eat very healthy. I realize this today as my family is on vacation. My mom usually cooks dinner here. And for dinner..I had a frozen pizza. I can live off of pizza, chicken nuggets, spaghetti, and macaroni and cheese. Yum. I don't like cooking, so anything easy, is for me. Mother...it's been ONE day, and I miss your cooking. Come home now. Please. ;-)
  • I LOVE the show So You Think You Can Dance. I look forward to it every week. I love watching the dances, and it makes me wish I could dance like that. I like connecting with the contestants. But I REALLY don't like the judges. I always fast forward through them (thank you DVR!). And I can't tell you how excited I am that they are going to do a fall show, so I don't have to wait until next March for it to start again! Yay!!
  • My anniversary is on Monday. We will have been married for 7 years. I can't believe that it has been that long. The sad thing is, that we aren't doing anything for our anniversary! And it makes me sad. I always like celebrating days of importance, and to see one go by without being celebrated, bothers me for some reason. Ugh.
  • I really want to sleep all night tonight. For the past week, Bubba has been waking up all the time, just crying. And we can't figure out why. Last night, he was up from 3 to 4, from 5 to 5:45, from 7:00 to about 8:30. We got about 2 hours of sleep. I think I am going to die.

Alright, I think I am going to end there. Enjoy!

3 comments:

birthMOM said...

is he cutting molars or maybe going thru a growth spurt, he could have 'growing pains', they're real.

aw, your anniv is isaac's one year old birthday! it's a good day!

mandy_moo said...

I am totally the same way about cooking. I'm not a fan. LOL. Mike has been doing a lot of the cooking lately since I haven't felt great, though now I'm feeling better and I still make him do it. hehe!!

Michelle said...

I can't believe it has been 7 years! CRAZY! And I hope that H is sleeping through the night for you again soon and feeling better!