Saturday, July 25, 2009

Confessions, Confessions..


  • One chore that I really can't stand is emptying garbages. I don't know why, as it is one of the easiest chores to do, but I really don't like doing it. I will let it get as full as possible, and then ask Sam to take it out. I'm weird. Don't judge me.
  • People think that I am afraid of crabs. They get this from a family vacation we went on where my dad scared the living daylights out of me with a crab. And ever since then, they all think I have a fear of crabs. Don't tell anyone this, but I don't have a fear for them. I actually like crabs. I may not like holding them, or playing with them or whatever, but I enjoy catching them, and looking at them, and eating them. No one believes me when I say that, but I just haven't wanted to break their hearts about it.
  • I love multi tasking. At this moment, I am doing 9 different things at once. And I enjoy it, although it makes me forget what I am doing sometimes, I like being busy. This also leads to doing things at the last minute, but hey..what are you going to do!
  • I have to have background sound going on. When I edit pictures, or doing cleaning, or whatever. I have to have the t.v. on, or my mp3 player on, or SOMETHING. The only time that I want it completely quiet is when I want to go to sleep. Then, any sound keeps me awake.
  • I am a social bug. I love being out and with people. I know that I don't talk a whole lot, and it is something that I am trying to overcome, and because of this, people get odd first impressions of me. But I love being out and just being with people that like being with me. I hope that people actually enjoy hanging out with me, but even if they don't, I still enjoy it!
Ok, I think I will end there for tonight. Enjoy!

No comments: