Sunday, July 19, 2009

JaG Game

Ok, so this is weird as I am a photographer, but I wanted to give it a try. I have always been looking at trying to do workshops to further my skills as a photographer, but have never been able to do them. Which is unfortunate, because I think they would really be fun to go to! I have been trying to do a lot to build my business, so that it is something I can rely on and help us through. ANYWAY...One of the photographers I follow started a game. It's called "Jarvie's Awesome Game" Hence the name JaG. Well, for the winners, they will get a free photo workshop with Jarvie Digital Photography. Which would be A.W.E.S.O.M.E. So here are their links. Go check out there work, and see why I follow them!

http://jarviedigital.com http://jarviestudios.com/blog

And a big thank you to Scott Jarvie for thinking of this awesomest idea!

2 comments:

Jarvie said...

I know temp links are listed as 2pts and permanent side links as 9pts.

But i just wanted to say that I think a whole post deserves 2 extra points.

Glad you think it's such a fun thing... i had a ton of fun creating it!

I might add you are doing very very well so far.

Michelle said...

Hey how do you know Scott? :)