Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday, Confession Day..

Alrighty, man...this week has flown by. So here we go!
  • I REALLY don't know how I am going to survive moving out on my own with a baby. I know he isn't really a baby anymore, but still. It was me, my mom, and Bubba today. I could NOT keep up with him! And I kind of feel guilty over the relief I felt when I heard Tanielle walk through the door after she got off work. I felt so relieved that Tanielle would take over somewhat! But at the same time, I wanted his attention too. So I don't know how I am going to be a stay at home mom with Bubba all day, by myself....kind of a scary thought, so let's not dwell..
  • I am a Mary Kay Consultant. Something that I thought I would NEVER, EVER say! But I officially have my starter kit, and everything to get started, and am excited to do it! This will not take place of my photography, and will hopefully enhance it, but that was one condition. Photography comes first out of my businesses, and my family comes before that.
  • I ate Krispy Kreme Doughnuts today, and don't feel guilty about it at all. I adore these doughnuts. If I weren't already married, I would marry them. And when they are fresh, it's the best...mmm...they melt in your mouth, and are just SOOOO yummy. I think I might just have to go eat another one...
  • My favorite thing right now, is watching Bubba say "please". He can't say it yet, but he signs it. And it is SO cute! If he wants something, all I have to do is say, "what do you say?" and he will sign "please". It's fun to watch him learn new things.
  • I didn't get to say goodbye to my sister-in-law and nephew before they left to start their lives in CO. And it kind of makes me sad. But what's even worse, is that I feel that I am losing neices and nephews left and right, so I can't focus too long on it, or I will have a melt down. So I am not letting it bug me too bad. They are a HUGE part of my life, and I love each and every one of them. I worry that they don't know that, or don't believe it. And that, would be a very sad day.
  • A couple of weeks ago, I did something that I didn't think I would ever do again. That was ride up to the top of Bountiful Peak...with my dad....in a jeep...with no top. And you know what? It was SO MUCH FUN! I went with Kaleigh, Curtis, and my Dad. We spent a Sunday Afternoon driving around and hiking up there. It was a LOT of fun, and I honestly can't wait to do it again. Although, next time, I hope the snow is melted, and the gates are all open. ;-)

I will end with this picture of the view from the mountain. I will try to do another post telling more about it in the next day or two. So enjoy!

No comments: