Sunday, July 26, 2009

Dinner...

This is what Tanielle and I had for dinner the other night. I was very excited that I made it!! That I had to take pictures of the process. So...Tanielle and I had pasta salad, and popcorn chicken. Yummy, doesn't it sound delish? Well it WAS, but probably because I made it. So here is how I made it.
This is the final product. Doesn't that look SOOOOO yummy? You'll have to take my word for it when I say it does.

So it starts out by mixing Tablespoons of water, and oil, and some other herbs and spices.



Which gives you this yummy looking stuff.

Then while you have that sitting there, you can boil your water for the noodles.

Once the water is boiling, you put the noodles in and cook it for about 12 minutes or until slightly tender.

After which you drain the noodles. Isn't this exciting? (humor me and say yes)

You then poor the oil mixture into the noodles, and the result is that in the first picture.
Yum...are we ready yet?

This is the popcorn chicken. Looks good all laid out like that eh?

So that was our dinner the other night. Tanielle was SOOOO happy that I made it for her! I mean, I slaved away in the kitchen making sure everything was just right, that I had enough of everything and could cook it. Ok..maybe I didn't slave away TOO long.
Ok, maybe not at all.


Ooohhhh Yeeaaahhh, I am THAT good. ;-)

3 comments:

mandy_moo said...

we had a Suddenly Salad for dinner tonight too!! hehe

Michelle said...

Mmmmm...it makes me hungry! :)

Carter Family said...

I totally recognized the suddenly salad from the first picture, I make that all the time! YUM!