Thursday, July 23, 2009

Randomness...

YAY!! We got pictures up!! Ok, so this is going to be one freakin long post. But here it finally goes!! A few weeks ago, I went driving up Farmington Canyon and up to Bountiful Peak with my dad, sister and brother. It was a lot of fun, and it was awesome to get out and do something. We did the little hike all the way up Bountiful Peak, which I don't think I have ever done before. We then finished driving Skyline Dr to find...the gate locked on the other end! AHH! So we had to drive ALL the way back across it to come out Farmington. There were a couple of scary parts where the dirt road was very muddy, and I thought for sure that we were going to slide down the mountain. Of course we didn't, but I was worried! I should have had more faith in my dad's jeeping skills. Haha. We of course took pictures, so here are some of them...
This is the VERY TOP of Bountiful Peak. That chair thing has been struck by lightning SO many times!
This is the VIEW from Bountiful Peak. I love it. And I love living in that valley.
Kaleigh and I posing
Me...ooohhhh yeeeeah.

Dad and the girls at the top of Bountiful Peak
Curtis. Yes ladies...he's ALLLL yours. lol

This is one of the scary parts we had to drive through. We were told that we wouldn't make it through. TAKE THAT! We made it through...not only 2 places like this, but 4 times!! Yee haw.

This is Kaleigh...need I say more?
We have also discovered something that makes shopping TONS easier!! Bubba is usually trying to get into the carts and pull everything out that we are putting in, so this is the solution. He plays in one of these...

He LOVES it! And it keeps him happy, and we are able to do all the shopping that we need to do! Yay!!! I want to find the inventor of this...and kiss them! Ok, maybe not kiss them, but I would give them a VERY BIG hug!!
We also had some family pictures taken, that I have finally gotten around to editing. So here are a couple of my favorites..
Does he NOT look like a growing up little boy! My baby isn't there anymore. :-(
He was far more interested in the rocks we were sitting on.

I love this one. I love the look on his face, like he is trying to be sneaky. LOVE it.
Anyway, that is all I have for now. Maybe I will take Bubba out and try to do a photoshoot of him again, I haven't tried that for a while. It might be due to the fact that he RUNS from me when I pull out my camera now! Silly boy! Well enjoy anyway!

No comments: