Friday, July 24, 2009

Confessions..

(Insert something witty here)...here we go.
  • I have a pain in my side. It isn't really in my side, it's more on my left hand side just under my ribs. It comes and goes occasionally, and works it's way through my insides into my back. It hurts. It currently hurts, and makes it hard to focus on anything else.
  • I've spent more then a week being with Bubba 24 hours a day. As much as I love him, I need to get out. And not just leave the house, but OUT. Away from Bubba, away from Sam, and away from my family. As much as I love all of them very much, I need to refill me...
  • Sam is now gone longer for work. He leaves a day earlier, and he comes back a few hours later than he used to. Where I used to have him for 3 1/2 days, I only get him for 2. I know I can't complain, other people don't have their husbands for a lot longer. But I can't stand it. I wish that he could come home each night and be with me, and talk to me. But he can't. And it drives me nuts. It makes me resent his work. Which I know he is doing everything he can to support us. But I really don't like them for taking him away from us for so long. Boo.
  • There are 3 things that would KILL me in life. They are as follows: 1. Losing Sam or Bubba. Those would make me want to die right there. 2. Losing anyone in my family. They are a HUGE part of my life. 3. Never being able to take pictures again. It's my passion, and besides my family, it is one of the only things that can make me happy.
  • I love thunderstorms. I am listening to thunder outside our house right now, and it is taking EVERYTHING in me to not go out onto the roof and watch the show. I love it, it's peaceful to me.
  • Sometimes I wish I were a little kid so I could throw a tantrum and get away with it. I say this as I sit and listen to Bubba throw one. To not have to come up with the words to describe how I feel, but to just cry and throw a fit. I realize that in doing so, I would look like a dork, but part of me wouldn't care. I think it would relieve a lot of stress.

I think I will end there. (Enter another witty comment of your choosing) and good night.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I hope someday soon you and Sam and Bubba get to spend more time together! I know what you mean about being with your baby for 24 hours and stuck in a house! That is what I do about 90% of the time...but at least Jeff is usually home for a little bit of that time and can help out. Still, being a mother is exhausting! Wonderful, rewarding, but very draining in many ways!