Sunday, March 8, 2009

TV...

This is a weakness...it pains me to admit this, but I have a weakness for a certain TV show that has sucked me in. I wait all week to be able to watch it, and when I wake up Sunday mornings, I think "YES! I get to watch my show tonight!!" Sad I know, but I can't help it. What show you ask? What show could possibly derail my life and make me wait anxiously week by week to see what happens?



"The Amazing Race"
Awful I know. But I really can't help it. I have only watched a couple of seasons, and this is the 14th season. But I have to come to try and watch it every single week. It's awful! I admit that I have a problem, and that's the first step correct? Aw well...at least I'm not in denial. And now that this week is over...I will anxiously await next weeks episode...

2 comments:

Shannon @ Lifelong Impressions said...

i sooo love the Amazing Race too. We also get excited to watch it every week.

ccragun said...

I love the amazing race too! I think the same thing every Sunday morning :)