Saturday, March 21, 2009

Friday Night Confessions...kinda late...

Yeah, I'm a day late. Sorry about that. We threw a Bridal Shower for my sister...so I got very caught up in all that last night and today. So here we go...
  • One year ago today we were packing all of our bags getting ready to head up to Oregon. My stomach was a full set of nerves, excitement, fear..you name it and I felt it.
  • I knew from the time that Sam introduced himself to me that he would be the one I would spend forever with. And I am VERY glad I convinced him of that fact. :-)
  • My parents got Dish this week and I LOVE it!! I can pause shows again, and I can record shows...like right now, we are recording "Planet Earth" and "Grease"...heaven.
  • I don't want to throw another wedding shower for a WHILE. That's a lot of work. Haha
  • I have fallen more in love with Sam during the last few weeks than I have the last couple of years. It's amazing, and I don't know why, or that it was even possible, but I am. And I am SOOOOO grateful that I am!
  • I love watching Bubba grow up. I know I have talked alot about not wanting to see him grow up, but I love watching him learn new things. Lately (Now that he doesn't have any illness) he is so fun! He laughs at everything, and just watching him learn. I can't believe he is mine.
  • I convinced my mom to buy Twilight. Why? Because I LOVE it. And I am obsessed.

Ok, I think I am going to end. Good night!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

yes, time went so fast.