Sunday, March 15, 2009

I love this little guy..

Today was such a nice day out, and Bubba got to wear his new sunday clothes, so we decided to take some pictures of him. I know..shocking. But as his birthday nears, I feel like I have to take more and more pictures to catch everything. So here are some pictures from today...Man I love this little guy.

Especially his little hands and his little feet.
And I love that he loves me.
And the cute faces he makes. (This is the one saying he is tired.)
Man, I just love him SOOOO much! Sometimes I just can't stand it.

5 comments:

Crystal said...

U and me both girl. Those are so cute as always, not prejust or anything. :)

Lisa said...

awwwwwwwww

mandy_moo said...

Hey!!! We just got back from LDSFS and they have pics on the wall of lots of the children they have placed and Brent told me to ask you for a picture of Hunter to put on the wal!!! :)

Carter Family said...

I love his tired face, how adorable.

Michelle said...

I love the pictures. Being a mom is so wonderful huh. It's hard to even describe how you feel about your little guy!