Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday Night Confessions

I can't believe I have kept this up this long. Woo hoo! Here we go again!
  • Bubba has been with us officially for a year. It was a bittersweet day a year ago. We were SO excited, but it was also hard to see Crystal in so much pain. I can't believe it's been a year (I know I say that all the time) .
  • I can not stand chicken with bones in it. Drumsticks, thighs, whatever. If I have to pick it off the bone, I can't stand it.
  • My dad can get Bubba to sleep a lot better than I can! He says it is just holding him in one position and singing to him....I think it's magic.
  • I really don't like apologizing for stuff that isn't my fault. I know I do this all the time, and it is probably because I am trying to appease people, but why should I have to when I didn't do something in the first place? I don't know...something I have to get over.
  • I am addicted to Facebook. I have been able to talk to people that I haven't been able to talk to in a LONG time because of it!
  • I am a city girl. I don't think I could live in the country. I have to be near a city, with shopping, and all that. Sam asked if I wanted to move out to farm type area...like over an hour away from any kind of good sized city..I laughed. Only thing keeping me from living in the city...the driving. I CAN'T drive in big cities. Yikes!
  • I love waking up to Bubba tickling me. He will sleep in bed with me sometimes when Sam is at work, and he will wake me up by finding any exposed skin (usually a foot, my neck, my back, or my face) and tickle it. He has the CUTEST way of saying "tickle" and he says it all the time. I will try to get it on video and show you...
  • I think I posted this last week, but I REALLY hate Sam working away for the weekends. I don't like sleeping alone, and I just really miss him. :'-(

I think I will end with those for now. Enjoy!

No comments: