Monday, March 23, 2009

Bubba turned ONE!!

I can't believe that Bubba has turned one!! He is a toddler (I guess he has been the one for a couple of months since he has been walking) and he is doing so much!! Here is what Bubba is like at 1 year old.
  • He still eats everything, although he is getting more picky. His favorite foods are hot dogs, bologna, applesauce, peaches, pears, oatmeal, macaroni and cheese, toast, scrambled eggs, and spaghettios. He will eat other things, but these are his favorite!
  • He still weighs in at about 25 pounds, but he walks all over the place, he is even trying to run. SO cute.
  • He takes 1 nap a day usually if it is good. If it isn't good, he will take a couple.
  • He still sleeps in until 10:00 or 11:00. But this means he stays up until 10:00 or 11:00 at night.
  • He only drinks 1 bottle a day now. He drinks milk, juice, and water from a sippy cup the rest of the time, and then just regular food.
  • He says "Ow", "Up", "Mama", (also says "mamamama" when he wants a drink or milk), papa, and dada. If we are sitting, and he wants us to get up, he will pull our leg up and say "up")
  • When he is hungry, he smacks his lips and points to the kitchen. This always makes me laugh!
  • He laughs ALL the time now! We used to have to work hard to make him laugh, now we can just chase him across the room and he falls down giggling!
  • He loves getting his ears cleaned out after a bath. He will sit and pat his ear when he sees me getting the q-tips, and will lean into it.
  • Still loves blankets and pillows. He will just dive into them!

I will have to show pictures tomorrow, it is late, and I am EXHAUSTED. I still can't believe he is 1 though. It's weird to me! I will be back tomorrow!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

i know it is weild to me to. He no longer an baby. :(( Happy birhtday babe. Love ya tons.