Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Birthday

Here are some picture of Bubba the last couple of days. Most of them are from his birthday yesterday. He had a lot of fun, and now knows how to open presents! It's funny to watch.

He did NOT like getting dirty! When he got frosting on his hands, he would hold them up to us and want us to get him out. He held his hands apart and spread his fingers so they weren't touching. When that didn't work, he tried wiping his hands off...on his head. So silly! So he didn't dive in like we thought he would. Still cute.
This is from Grandma and Grandpa, it is a little car he can push himself around on.

Here is what is left of his cake. He didn't dive in as much as we thought. Oh well! He still had fun!

So there you have some pictures of his big day yesterday. Here are some pictures of a year ago. I can't believe it's been a year!
I can't believe how much he has grown!! He is a little boy now, and he will never be this little again..:-( Every day he grows and does something new, and I will never get this littleness back. So sad. But I still love him, and I cherish EVERY minute I have with him!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

oh so cute!!!! Such a difference from the day he was born. I am glad u were there to c him born!!! I love the last pic, so confused on what he is doing in the new world. U guys have done awesome job!! Couldnt ask for better!! Love you all!!!

Michelle said...

I love the pictures. I can't even explain the feelings I got when all of the sudden it was Bubba a year ago. Wow. So tiny. He has changed so much. What a wild, wonderful ride it has been! It's weird to think that soon that will be Nathan! It really is amazing to watch a little one grow up!!

Crystal said...

No worries, ur get to sending them when u get a chance. But good thing we have blog or wouldnt see picture. :P Just giving u a hard time. when u send them that would be great but no rush gopt ur hands full with the sweetie there. :X love yas too!!!