Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Farm Life

On Sunday we drove down to a town just by Gunnison Utah. It is a very out in the middle of nowhere kind of town. But it was pretty good size for being that far away from a major road! We went down to take pictures of a family down there, and I couldn't resist taking pictures of Bubba and of us together. So here are some pictures from our trip!

Here is one of Bubba and I together. I LOVE it! My favorite picture of the two of us.
Bubba's first time on a horse....he liked it.
Anyway...enjoy!

5 comments:

mandy_moo said...

Looks like so much fun!! I love that pic of the two of you as well.

Nicole said...

I love your photography! Those are SUCH good pictures! Congrats on the temple sealing too, what a special day! I am so excited for you!! :D

InWeighOverMyHead said...

Beautiful!!!

Alicia W. said...

Cute pictures! We've been down that way a bunch of times and it some beautiful country.

Bryan Carter said...

You sure a a pretty girl, with a pretty baby!

Love you chick!

Dad