Saturday, October 11, 2008

Laughing

Ok, so I have had this video for a few months, and am now just pulling it off of my video camera, because my WONDERFUL dad helped me get it to work on my computer!! But about 3 months ago, I told of a video we had of Bubba laughing. Well here it is. It is kind of long, but WORTH it to watch the whole thing! I am trying to record more of him, so there should hopefully be more videos up of Bubba soon! Yay!!




Let's see..what else can I blog about. Today we drove up to Kaysville for a quick visit with my parents. So that was fun to surprise them and see them!


I have a new calling in the ward! It is YW Sports Coordinator. So this morning bright and early, I headed over to the church for Volleyball. I wasn't expecting anyone to show up for our team, but we had 6 girls show up! Enough for a team! Yay! So we played a few games, which was fun. I don't know how well I am cut out for this coaching thing, but we will see! I will try to get pictures of them next week. Anyway..


We have a very busy week this next week! There is so much on my list to do, that I think I might just have a meltdown sometime during it! I keep telling Sam that he needs to be prepared for when I have one...he doesn't believe me. So we shall see who gets the last laugh! Muahahahaha! Anyway, I think I am going to go to bed. So...have fun!

3 comments:

Alicia W. said...

That is such a fun video! My girls wanted to watch it over and over again. Sorry you are stressed...if there's anything I can do to help you out, just give me a shout.

Michelle said...

SO stinkin' cute! I LOVE it!!!

Crystal said...

OMG. that sooo Cute. cant beleive he that old