Thursday, October 9, 2008

Fall

Well..it is fall here in Utah. The leaves are changing, the weather is getting colder, the leaves are falling...the weather is getting even colder...(can you tell that I am not too fond of the cold weather?)
Last weekend, I went out with my Dad and brother to get some fall pictures. This is what fall looked like just up the mountain from Kaysville.


Here is a panaramic of the Kaysville, Layton Area.

I really love fall, and spring...I do NOT like winter. (It is TOO cold!! I love the snow, just not the cold) And summer is ok...sometimes it gets a little too hot for me. So, enjoy the colors, the cool, crisp air, and everything else that fall brings!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I LOVE fall and I LOVE these pictures! Texas doesn't have fall. Just hot and less hot. These pictures make me miss Utah soooo much! Gorgeous! I especially like the first one and the one with the closeup of the red leaf!