Friday, October 10, 2008

Crawling

Well...Bubba is officially CRAWLING!! I have been trying to capture it on video...but everytime I pull it out, he will get down on his stomach and army crawl. Silly Boy. I will continue to try though! And we will get it eventually!

My little boy is growing up SO fast!! Not only does he crawl, but he pulls himself up into a standing position. Pretty soon he will be walking, and I don't know if I am ready for that yet!


Yesterday was also his first Cheerio experience. It was SO fun to watch him try to grab the cheerios with his thumb and first finger. When he would get one, he would look up at us and smile. Then he would try to figure out how to get it into his mouth. He ended up with a couple stuck to his chin! It was a fun experience though.

Anyway...I am trying to do a post a day, so they are just going to be random facts...but hey, at least you still know I am alive!

2 comments:

Alicia W. said...

Hooray for crawling...welcome to a new level of baby-proofing. He is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Yay! He is so cute. Mike said he stopped by when he was down that way... I wish I could have been there to see you guys too.