Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My Husband...

So...Monday was not only our court date, but it was also SAM'S BIRTHDAY!!! YAY!! My dear husband turned 32! Wow! Good thing he doesn't look it. ;-) Right?

He is such a SWEET guy! So honest, truthful, sincere, accepting, and perfect for me. I love him SOO much, and I don't know what I would do without him. And to prove how wonderful he is, this is what he said while we were driving to our court. He said "I feel bad that it is my birthday, like it is taking away from the importance of the court date" ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! SO sweet! Here is a profile picture of my hubby taken on his birthday while we were driving. :-) Eat your heart out ladies!
Also, this wonderful guys is looking for a job in the finance field (yeah...not a good time) SO, if any of you have any ideas or know of any openings, PLEASE let us know! Thanks!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

good picture. there some jobs here but dont think that helps any. :D

Alicia W. said...

I didn't realize Sam is that OLD! Just kidding...Shane is 32 also, so I just have to give Sam a hard time. :) Happy Birthday!