Monday, October 20, 2008

Saturday


WE ARE AN ETERNAL FAMILY NOW!! Yay!!


We were sealed in the Mount Timpanogos Temple on Saturday! That means, that Bubba is sealed to us now. We were so excited and it was so neat! I would like to thank those that were able to make it. It meant a LOT to have you there to support us! So, I know you all want some pictures, so this post might be loaded with them!
This is his only cousin on my side of the family. He is DK and he is trying to give Bubba a kiss...
This is DK trying to give Bubba a hug...So cute!
Anyway, thanks for looking through all the pictures. It was a lot of fun, and I can't believe that it is over! we have waited so long for this to happen, that it seems like we should still be waiting for it! But he is now ours, and we couldn't be happier!

9 comments:

Carla C. said...

Great photos, Tara. It was fun to see your whole family. Congratulations on the sealing. What a great time for your little family!

Lots of love from Texas,

Aunt Carla

Lisa said...

Congrats!!!! It looks like a beautiful day!

Anonymous said...

We are so happy for you guys... We really wish we could have been there. Congrats!

Ashlyn said...

Congratulations! What a wonderful experience!

I love all of the photos, and his little white outfit!

i miss and love you guys!

Michelle said...

So so so so so so wonderful!! I love the pictures! What an amazing day, I wish I could've been there!!

PS - I LOVE your hair! You are so gorgeous!

Crystal said...

The one w him in his tex is so cute. Congrats again guys.
Love ya all'

Alicia W. said...

Thanks for posting the pictures! We were so glad that we were able to be there and it was an absolutely beautiful experience. Congratulations!

Natalie said...

Wow what a cute family you guys are! I am so proud of you! Congratulations!!

lasantine said...

Congratulations!!!! That is SO INCREDIBLY AWESOME!!!

I'm so happy for you guys!